Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oops- I slipped!

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later... Today I used a swear word in front of the girls. It's not that they never heard a swear word before, but I don't think they ever heard me use one, in anger, directed at someone else. I didn't even realize I did it at first. But, I turned around and 2 big eyes were looking at me with shock! But, in my defense- I was yelling at a very ignorant man who was flying down my neighborhood street- clearly defying the 25mph speed limit! I am amazed everyday by the parents who pick their kids up from school and then throw all caution to the wind as they zoom away- putting all of us walking nearby in danger! I couldn't resist as I motioned for the man to slow down and he mocked me and kept going! You a#$h$*l%!!!!! I shouted! Oops! I am sorry to my girls who had to hear this but those of you who know me, know that I keep my language particularly clean. This was one "a-bomb" that couldn't be held back!

No comments: